Sometimes it is no fun at all to walk outside during winter... It is so cold! But I can't help feeling amazed when I walk past trees coated in beautiful, crisp snow!
This craft is very simple and very fun. The cotton ball snow adds a neat texture and the handprint makes this craft a really lovely keepsake!
- colourful construction paper (I used blue and brown),
- cotton balls
- Trace your arm and hand on a piece of brown construction paper. Your arm will be the tree trunk and your fingers will be the branches.
- TIP: Spread your fingers as wide as possible so you have more places to glue the "snow" later on.
- Cut out the handprint tree.
- Glue the handprint tree on a piece of construction paper. I made mine blue like the sky, but you can get creative with the colours you use!
- TIP: Flip the handprint over before your glue it so you can't see the pencil lines.
- Use white glue to stick pieces of cotton balls to the tree as if snow was clinging to the bark! You can also layer the bottom of the page with cotton balls to make a snowy ground.