DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Alien Monster Doorknob Hanger
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
Young children can easily make this cut and paste craft, but even pre-teens through adults will enjoy creating this cute
There's also a small hanger template for those who prefer a quicker
craft -- this won't fit around a doorknob, but can hang on a drawer knob,
closet knob, pushpin or the refrigerator.
- glue or scotch tape,
- Something to color with (if making the B&W paper version).
- Print out the template of choice and color if necessary.
- Cut out the template pieces.
- Glue the doorknob hanger together as follows:
- Glue the arms on either side of the large body shape
- Glue the face onto the body
- Glue the shoes onto the body
- Glue the belt onto the body
- Glue the belt buckle onto the belt
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Full sized Doorknob Hanger
Template 1 (color)
Template 2 (color)
Template 3 (color)
Small Hanger template (color)
Printable version of these instructions