"I miss you when we're not together" poem...
Darren worries about me when I make Mother's Day crafts... he'll walk into the room and there I sit in front of the computer, tears streaming down my face. But the poems are always so SWEET *sniff*!
You can either use the Roo card template provided
You can fold a piece of construction
paper in half and make a muffin flower,
sun and sunflower collage, heart flower
or something you make up on the front Then just print the poem template (see the
bottom of this page) and glue it to the inside of the card.
- Print template of choice
- Colour and cut out along the outside lines
- Fold into quarters if you've chosen the Roo Card template.
- Print the accompanying envelope if you like (envelope instructions are on the template)
I thought I'd put the poem that's in the card here so you can read it before printing.
I miss you when we're not together
I'm growing up so fast
See how big I've gotten
Since you saw me last?
As I grow, I'll change a lot,
The years will fly right by.
You'll wonder how I grew so quick
When and where and why?
So save this card in a safe place,
And take it out each year.
The memories will come back of me,
When I was small and dear.
- Close the template window after printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP in most browsers).
Poem only template - (color)
Roo Card template - (color)
Roo envelope - (color)