- toilet paper rolls (or paper towel rolls)
- green construction paper
- tissue paper
- white glue
- If you are using toilet paper rolls, tape 2 on top of each other (with paper towel rolls, you only need one).
- Cut out one rectangle from your green construction paper (big enough to wrap around the bottom section of the toilet paper roll). You can also cut out leaves for your flower if you would like.
- Glue or tape your construction paper rectangle on the bottom of your toilet paper roll.
- Now, glue your construction paper leaves to the sides of it.
- Next, cut small square out of your tissue paper.
- With your pencil, wrap one tissue paper square around the eraser side and put a small dot of white glue on the end.
- Press the eraser side of the pencil onto your toilet paper roll. Take the pencil away.
- Continue doing this by placing each piece of tissue paper close together. Cover the rest of the toilet paper roll that is not covered with construction paper.
- Once the glue has dried completely, your toilet paper roll flowers are finished (and beautiful)! Enjoy!