DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Easy Pilgrim Craft
© by Leanne Guenther
Younger children will find this easier to make than the tp
roll version (great if you have two kids of different skill levels!)
- a printer,
- Print out the template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue pieces onto the head to put the pilgrim together.
Alternative Decorating Ideas:
- Use sequin or pompom for nose or wiggly eyes for the eyes.
- Use the template for the black and white printer on white paper and
colour in the pieces with crayon, marker, paint, etc.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions