DLTK's Crafts for Kids
Easy Pilgrim Craft
Contributed by Leanne Guenther
Younger children will find this easier to make than the tp
roll version (great if you have two kids of different skill levels!)
- a printer,
- Print out the craft template of choice.
- Colour (where appropriate) and cut out the template pieces.
- Glue pieces onto the head to put the pilgrim together.
Alternative Decorating Ideas:
- Use sequin or pompom for nose or wiggly eyes for the eyes.
- Use the template for the black and white printer on white paper and
colour in the pieces with crayon, marker, paint, etc.
- Close template window when done printing to return to this screen.
- Set page margins to zero if you have trouble fitting the template on one page (FILE, PAGE SETUP or FILE, PRINTER SETUP in most browsers).
Printable version of these instructions